Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
Experienced SQL Server DBAs Provide Scalable and Affordable Expertise
SQL Server database support ranges from the routine to the advanced. On our team, Datavail has established specialty groups to cover query tuning, performance & SAN setup, warehouse & BI, .net development and business value translation.
Top SQL 2016 Features
There are many reasons to upgrade to SQL Server 2016, not the least of which are several new features, but there are also numerous enhanced features DBAs are looking forward to working with.
As part of Datavail’s SQL Server support service offerings, we offer a proprietary monitoring tool, Datavail Delta, and a unique delivery structure that complies with ITIL and industry best practices.
Our SQL Server database administration experts are experienced with:
- Amazon RDS for SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2016 Upgrades
- SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008R, 2012, and 2014 Support
- Disaster and Recovery (DR) strategies testing and implementation
- High Availability
- Performance Tuning
- SQL Server Replication
- Optimal SQL Server Configuration
- Release Management
- Database Environment Refreshes
- SAN Implementation
- Customized Backup Routines
- Query Tuning
- Custom Scripts for Health Checks, Data Archiving, Table Maintenance
- Job Failure Detection and Recovery
- Project Execution/DDL Rollout
- SQL Server BI Stack
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- DTS to SSIS Conversion
- Data Type Conversions
- Deprecation of SQL Commands
Within our core practice, a U.S.-based Primary SQL Server DBA is appointed to each client to guarantee that our services are most powerfully implemented. The combination of a proven delivery model and top-notch experience ensures that Datavail will remain the database experts on demand you desire.